Vacancy Details: An online Application form is being accepted by the PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation India Limited). This Online form is for the ERST I Apprentice Post Recruitment 2020. All Candidates who are willing to apply for this have to fulfil all eligibility given by PGCIL.
Important: All candidates are requested to read full notification carefully and refer to the official website for more Details before Apply.
ERST I Apprentice Post Recruitment – 2020
There is a certain date given in the notification related to this vacancy which may help you in applying online form in time.
Online Apply Start
Last Date to Apply
If you are applying for this post then you have to pay some amount as an Application/Exam Fee, which is given below:-
Gen & OBC Candidates
SC & ST Candidates
Note – No Application/Exam Fee Required For This Vacancy.
Age Limit, Education & Vacancy Details
If you are willing to apply for this job then you should have the following age limit and education qualification for This Vacancy.
PGCIL has released a total of 69 Vacancies for the Assistant Town Planner Posts. Vacancy Details are as follows
B.E / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade.
E & C
MBA (HR) / MSW / Diploma in Personal Management
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Bachelor Degree in Arts (B.A).
ITI Certificate in Electrical Engineering.
● PGCIL ERST I Apprentice Post Recruitment 2020.
● All Candidates will be able to Apply between 15-Jul-2020 to 10-Aug-2020.
● All Candidates are requested that Must Read the Notification for More Details About PGCIL ERST I Apprentice Post Recruitment 2020.
● Before Apply Please Scan all Relevant Document Required for this Recruitment Like – Photo, Signature, ID Proof, Etc.
● Kindly Visit Online Apply Link Given Below and Fill Your Basic Details & If Required Then Upload Your ID Proof, Photo, Signature, and Other Relevant Documents.
● On Completion of Successful Filling Online Form Please Re-Check Your Full Details in Preview Mode.
● If everything is Ok than Submit Your Application Form.
● If Required to Pay the Application Fee Please Submit It. Otherwise, Your Application Form will not be completed.
● Kindly Take A Print Out of Your Submitted Form for Future Reference. Out of Your Submitted Form for Future Reference.
For Feedback & Suggestion Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that the content published on www.careerjobnet.com is useful, please share it so that others can also take advantage of it.