UPSDC Assistant Teacher Job Description
Admit card for the exam of UP Assistant Teacher is available for the 69,000 posts in various District. All Candidates who have applied for this post are requested to download their Admit Card from the Official Website.
Important Notice For Candidates
All candidate are requested to read all notification carefully and refer official website for more Details.
Job-Related Important Date – there is a certain date given in the notification related to this vacancy which may help you in applying form in time.
- You can apply for this post from 06 Dec 2018
- The Last Date of this post to apply 22 Dec 2018
- You will be able to pay Application Fee till 23 Dec 2018
- You may download your admit card from 31 Dec 18
- The exam will Commence from 6 Jan 18 and Result will be out on 22 Jan 18
Fee for Application – If you are applying for this post then you have to pay some amount for that which is given below:-
- All Candidate from Gen and OBC will be required to pay Rs.-600
- All Candidates from SC and ST will be required to pay Rs.-400
- No application Fee required for PH Candidates.
Note – This Fee can be paid through online payment and E-Challan method Before 21 Dec 18.
Age Criteria, Education Qualification, and Vacancy
If you are willing to apply for this job then you should have following age criteria and education qualification for each vacancy.
Any candidates who are willing to apply for this job then your Age should be between 21 Years to 40 Years and this age should be as on 1 Jul 18.
If you are applying for this job you should have a BA degree with CTET and UPTET exam passed. Apart from that candidates should have the following qualification also.
- Shiksha Mitra with 2 Year BTC Course
- 2 Year Special BTC course
- 2 Year BTC Diploma in URDU language
- BLEd and Ed Exam Passed OR
- BTC exam passed from any certified institute
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Department has released total 69,000 vacancies for the Assistant Teacher.
Important Instruction for Apply online
All candidates should have in possession of DL, PAN card and Voter card for Identity Proof in the application.
Note – Aadhar card will not be accepted as an Identity Proof for this process.
Some Useful Link which you have to Follow
Admit Card Download Link
Online Registration Link
Exam Fee Payment Link
Final Form Submission Link
Re-Print Registration Link
DEMO Form Link
Technical Instruction Link
Official Website Link
If you Find that this Post Given On www.careerjobnet.com is Useful to you then Please Like & Share So Others can get Benefit.